Tuesday, June 23, 2009

yo yo yoggity yo im sooooooooo happy!

hey was up people of earth lol! anyway I was chattin wit my bff tango and she was talkin to her boyfriend and,she was talkin about him and it made me start to miss him and well she told him I missed him,and he said 'I knew she always had a thing for me' then I said 'ewww!' and tangos mom is like 'just wait they'll be datin' by next year' so I said 'hmmm...hmmmm...' and tango is like 'hey!' so i say 'ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' and tango said lol ether way it was hilarious! i really miss them well every body encludin domafreak (dominick) tangos boyfriend and shes gonna yell at me for sayin that oh well!
luv ya' all!
~MaNgO~ =}] <- my dad!

2 comments:

  1. U r such a jurk!!!JK!!!LOL!!!U should call DOMENICK (not Domafreak)!!!Its his B-day!!!O and u spelled his name wromg!!!It DomEnick not DomInick!!!TTYL!!!LOVE and MISS u lots!!!Hugs and Kisses!!!
    ~Tango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry i ment wroNg not WroMg!!!LOL!!!LOVE ya again!!!TTYL!!!
    ~Tango

    ReplyDelete